Akriderm 0,05% cream for external use 30 g
Women's clothing size
With your arms relaxed at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist, generally around the belly button. To ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
betamethasone dipropionate 64 mg, which corresponds to the content of betamethasone 50 mg;
excipients: methyl parahydroxybenzoate - 0.2 g, solid paraffin - 9 g, petroleum jelly - 3 g, propylene glycol - 5 g, liquid paraffin - 18 g, emulsion wax - 7 g, disodium edetate - 0.1 g, sodium sulfite - 0.05 g, purified water - up to 100 g.
GCS, has anti-inflammatory, antipruritic and vasoconstrictive effect.
Indications for use
- allergic skin diseases (including acute, subacute and chronic contact dermatitis, occupational dermatitis, solar dermatitis, neurodermatitis, skin itching, dyshidrotic dermatitis);
- acute and chronic forms of non-allergic dermatitis;
- tuberculosis of the skin;
- viral infections of the skin;
- perioral dermatitis;
- rosacea (rosacea);
- hypersensitivity to any component of the drug.
Dosage and Administration
Akriderm should be applied in a thin layer to the affected areas 1-3 times / day, lightly rubbing. The duration of treatment should be no more than 3 weeks.
The use of the drug Akriderm in children under the age of 12 years is carried out under the supervision of a doctor.
- irritation and dryness of the skin,
- allergic contact dermatitis,
- skin atrophy,
- Stretch marks
- pingly pingdle.
In in case of side effects, it is necessary to consult a doctor.
The drug should be stored out of the reach of children at a temperature of 15 to 25 ° C.
- Dosage form
- INN Russian
- Russian title