Ergoferon tablets 20
Women's clothing size
With your arms relaxed at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist, generally around the belly button. To ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Active substance: antibodies to human gamma interferon affinally purified 0.006 g*, antibodies to histamine affinally purified 0.006 g*, antibodies to CD4 affinally purified 0.006 g*
* applied to lactose monohydrate in the form of a mixture of three active water-alcohol dilutions of a substance diluted respectively in 100 12 , 100 30 , 100 50 time.
Excipients: lactose monohydrate - 0.267 g, microcrystalline cellulose - 0.03 g, magnesium stearate - 0.003 g.
Ergoferon is an antiviral agent, an antihistamine.
The spectrum of pharmacological activity of Ergoferon includes antiviral, immunomodulatory, antihistamine, anti-inflammatory.
Experimentally and clinically proven effectiveness the use of ergoferon components in viral infectious diseases: influenza A and influenza B, acute respiratory viral infections (caused by parainfluenza viruses, adenoviruses, respiratory syncytial viruses, coronaviruses), herpes virus infections (labial herpes, ophthalmoherpes, genital herpes, herpes zoster, chickenpox, infectious mononucleosis), acute intestinal infections of viral etiology (caused by caliciviruses, coronaviruses, rotaviruses, enteroviruses), enterovirus and meningococcal meningitis, hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome, tick-borne encephalitis.
The drug is used in the complex therapy of bacterial infections (pseudotuberculosis, whooping cough, yersiniosis, pneumonia of various etiologies, including atypical pathogens (M. pneumoniae, C. Pneumoniae, Legionella spp.), is used to prevent bacterial complications of viral infections, prevents the development of superinfections. The use of the drug in the pre- and post-vaccination period increases the effectiveness of vaccination, provides non-specific prevention of ARVI and influenza at the time of the formation of post-vaccination immunity. Ergoferon has prophylactic efficacy against ARVI of non-influenza etiology, prevents the development of intercurrent diseases in the postvaccinal period.
The components included in the drug have a single mechanism of action in the form of an increase in the functional activity of the CD4 receptor, receptors for interferon gamma (IFN-γ) and histamine, respectively; which is accompanied by a pronounced immunotropic effect.
Indications for use
- prevention and treatment of influenza A and B;
- prevention and treatment of acute respiratory viral infections caused by parainfluenza virus, adenovirus, respiratory syncytial virus, coronavirus;
- prevention and treatment of herpes virus infections (labial herpes, ophthalmoherpes, genital herpes, chicken pox, herpes zoster, infectious mononucleosis);
- prevention and treatment of acute intestinal infections of viral etiology (caused by calicivirus, adenovirus, coronavirus, rotavirus, enteroviruses);
- prevention and treatment of enterovirus and meningococcal meningitis, hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome, tick-borne encephalitis;
- use in the complex therapy of bacterial infections (pseudotuberculosis, whooping cough, yersiniosis, pneumonia of various etiologies, incl. caused by atypical pathogens (Mycoplasma pneumoniae, Chlamydia pneumoniae, Legionella spp.));
- prevention of bacterial complications of viral infections, prevention of superinfections.
Increased individual sensitivity to the components of the drug.
Use in pregnancy and lactation
The safety of the use of Ergoferon during pregnancy and lactation has not been studied. If it is necessary to prescribe the drug, the risk/benefit ratio should be taken into account.
The composition of the drug includes lactose monohydrate, and therefore it is not recommended to be prescribed to patients with congenital galactosemia, glucose or galactose malabsorption syndrome, or with congenital lactase deficiency.
Influence on the ability to drive vehicles and control mechanisms
Ergoferon does not affect the ability to drive vehicles and other potentially dangerous mechanisms.
Dosage and Administration
Inwards. At one time - 1 tablet (not during meals). The tablet should be kept in the mouth, without swallowing, until completely dissolved.
Children from 6 months. When prescribing the drug to young children (from 6 months to 3 years), it is recommended to dissolve the tablet in a small amount (1 tablespoon) of boiled water at room temperature.
Treatment it is necessary to start as early as possible, when the first signs of acute infection appear according to the following scheme: in the first 2 hours, the drug is taken every 30 minutes, then during the first day three more doses are carried out at regular intervals. From the second day onwards, take 1 tablet 3 times a day until complete recovery.
For the prevention of viral infectious diseases - 1-2 tablets per day.
The recommended duration of the prophylactic course is determined individually and can be 1 - 6 months.
If necessary, the drug can be combined with other antiviral and symptomatic agents.
In case of accidental overdose, dyspeptic phenomena are possible due to the fillers that make up the drug.
Reactions of increased individual sensitivity to the components of the drug are possible.
Preparation should be stored out of the reach of children, in a place protected from light, at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Shelf life - 3 years. Do not use after the expiration date.
- Materia Medica
- Dosage form
- Number of tablets
- INN Russian