Askofen-P tablets 20 OTCpharm
Women's clothing size
With your arms relaxed at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist, generally around the belly button. To ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
1 tablet contains: acetylsalicylic acid - 200 mg, paracetamol - 200 mg, caffeine - 40 mg.
Excipients: potato starch, povidone (low molecular weight polyvinylpyrrolidone), stearic acid, talc, calcium stearate, silicone emulsion KE-10-12, vaseline oil VGM-30M.
Combined drug, the effect of which is determined by the components that make up its composition.
Acetylsalicylic acid has an analgesic, antipyretic, anti-inflammatory effect associated with the suppression of COX-1 and COX-2, which regulate the synthesis of prostaglandins; inhibits platelet aggregation.
Paracetamol has an antipyretic, analgesic effect.
Caffeine increases the reflex excitability of the spinal cord, excites the respiratory and vasomotor centers, dilates the blood vessels of skeletal muscles, brain, heart, kidneys, reduces platelet aggregation; reduces drowsiness, feeling tired, increases mental and physical performance.
Data on pharmacokinetics of the drug Askofen-P ® not provided.
Indications for use
Moderate or mild pain syndrome in adults:
- thoracic root syndrome, lumbago;
To reduce elevated body temperature in adults and children over 15 years of age:
- with acute respiratory infections;
- in infectious and inflammatory diseases.
- hypersensitivity to the components of the drug;
- hypersensitivity to other NSAIDs, xanthins;
- erosive-ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract in the acute phase;
- gastrointestinal bleeding;
- severe renal dysfunction;
- severe violations of liver function;
- asthma induced by the intake of acetylsalicylic acid, salicylates and other NSAIDs;
- hemorrhagic diathesis (von Willebrand disease, hemophilia, telangiectasia, hypoprothrombinemia, thrombocytopenia, thrombocytopenic purpura);
- dissecting aortic aneurysm;
- deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase;
- portal hypertension;
- vitamin K deficiency;
- increased excitability, sleep disturbance, anxiety disorders (agoraphobia, panic disorders);
- organic diseases of the cardiovascular system (acute myocardial infarction, severe coronary artery disease, arterial hypertension), paroxysmal tachycardia, frequent ventricular extrasystole;
- surgical interventions accompanied by bleeding;
- children under the age of 15 years.
With caution: hyperuricemia, urate nephrolithiasis, gout, peptic ulcer of the stomach and / or duodenum in the anamnesis, severe heart failure.
Dosage and Administration
The drug is taken orally after meals for 1-2 tab. 2-3 times / day. The maximum daily dose is 6 tab. The break between doses of the drug should be at least 4 h. To reduce the irritating effect on the gastrointestinal tract, the drug should be taken after meals, washed down with water, milk, alkaline mineral water.
In case of impaired kidney or liver function, the break between doses is at least 6 hours.
The drug should not be taken for more than 5 days when prescribed as anesthetic and more than 3 days as an antipyretic. Other doses and regimens are established by the doctor.
From the digestive system: anorexia, nausea, vomiting, gastralgia, diarrhea, erosive-ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract, gastrointestinal bleeding, hepatic and / or renal failure.
From the cardiovascular system: increased blood pressure, tachycardia.
Allergic reactions: skin rash, angioedema, bronchospasm.
With prolonged use: dizziness, headache, visual impairment, tinnitus, decreased platelet aggregation, hypocoagulation, hemorrhagic syndrome (including nosebleeds, bleeding gums, purpura), kidney damage with papillary necrosis; deafness; Stevens-Johnson syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis (Lyell's syndrome), Reye's syndrome in children (metabolic acidosis, disorders of the nervous system and psyche, vomiting, impaired function liver).
The drug should be stored out of the reach of children at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
- Dosage form
- Acetylsalicylic Acid+Caffeine+Paracetamol
- Number of tablets
- INN Russian
- Ацетилсалициловая кислота+Кофеин+Парацетамол
- Russian title